The NeuroImaging & Brain Lab (NIMBL) is particularly interested in investigating the associations between the influence of health and environmental factors on brain ageing throughout the adult lifespan and to determine how difference and change in cerebral structure relate to behaviour and cognition.
Our research focuses on: trajectories of the ageing brain; predictors of brain ageing and dementia; cerebral correlates of behaviour; and cerebral laterality and handedness.
Note that our external collaborators include:
- Professor Perminder Sachdev (Neuropsychiatric Institute, UNSW)
- Dr Wei Wen (Neuropsychiatric Institute, UNSW)
- Dr Eileen Luders (Laboratory of Neuroimaging, UCLA)
- Dr Andrew Janke (Centre for Advanced Imaging, UQ)
- Professor Leeanne Carey (Florey Institute, Victoria)
- Dr Shantanu Joshi (Laboratory of Neuroimaging, UCLA)
- Dr Prapti Gautam (Developmental Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, USC)
- Dr Sophie Andrews (Psychology, Monash University)