A unique Australian Research Council (ARC) collaboration bringing together academia, government and industry to address one of the major social challenges of the twenty first century.
One of three collaborative research centres that are funded by the National Health & Medical Research Council as part of the Government’s Dementia Initiative.
This newly established Centre (which is a collaboration between several universities and research institutions) focusses on research to optimise cognitive health and prevent cognitive decline.
The IRNDP is a multinational network bringing together researchers who are working to reduce the risk of dementia across the world. The network is a project of DCRC-EDP. IRNDP will be officially launched at the AAIC Conference in London on 17 July 2017.
Associations and institutions
- Australian Association of Gerontology
- Amercian Psychological Assocation Div 20
- International Institute on Ageing
- United Nations Resources on Ageing
- The Australian Psychological Association Ageing Positively Tip Sheet
- The Global Council on Brain Health